Religious Education at Kennett Meeting
First Day School
- 9:30-11:45 a.m. Child Care available for infants and toddlers
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. Adult Education
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. Bible Study - high school students
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. Older Youth FDS class - grades 5 - middle school
- 10:45-11:45 a.m. Meeting for Worship
- 11:00-11:45 a.m. Younger Youth FDS class - ages 3 - grade 4 (*except Family Sunday)
- 11:45 Fellowship - coffee, tea, and light snacks served in the hall immediately following MFW.
- *Family Sunday - 1st Sunday of each month
Children are encouraged to worship in silence. Quiet corner is provided for children to lay on for coloring and reading.
Please consider becoming increasingly active in the Adult Education processes:
- Suggest a subject or issue.
- Recommend material to be used as a base of an Adult education gathering.
- Help design and facilitate an Adult Education class.
- Suggest and or invite and coordinate a guest speaker.
- Attend in order to teach and learn as moved.
- Bring a neighbor or friend to participate.